7/21/10

Destination Disney - The house

The house Mom Mom found us was perfect!! It was the biggest house the vacation homes had to offer, with 5 MASTER bedrooms, two bedrooms with two twin beds a peice a Jack and Jill bathroom between, and a half bath outside by the pool, which was air conditioned. So it's a good thing we are pretty sure the family is through growing because we used every inch of the space, and the smallest members of the family, Brodie, Blaine, and McKenzie still had to share a room with their parents!

It also had an amazing game/theater room with foosball and air hockeythat the kids LOVED!! The girls used the theater side of it for more than just movies, too. They put on their own show, which, honestly, I will not brag about (I suck as a mother). They enjoyed themselves, though, and so it was worth the torture time to sit through it.

This house was a perfect place for swimming cookingeatingwatching the boys do dishes and sweepplaying babieshaving ice creamracing remote control cars in the streethavingbirthdaysand just relaxing! (I think that may be the longest sentence I've ever concocted...maybe even the longest one I've seen, even as a court reporter!)

But I'm not done. It was also perfect for one more thing. I'm not even really sure how this got started, but it is now a tradition. The GRAND staircase picture...and I, for one love it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...