8/20/09

Watch out for the strangler

Just as we left the house this morning, there was a stray dog running outside. Kylee was very worried about it and hoped it's owner found it soon. As we turned off of our street, there was yet another stray dog. Kylee said, Mommy, there sure are a lot of strangling (yes, strangling) dogs today. Then when we got TO the school, you guessed it, there was ANOTHER stray dog. The cars were swerving to miss this one. Kylee said, Mommmy, watch out for the strangler! I said, Kylee, I see it. It's ok. As she and Blaine got out of the car, she said, Mommy, can you please go get that strangled dog? hahaha!

The MINUTE she got in our car at my Mom's to head home, she remembered. She said, Mommy, did you get that strangled dog? I said, Somebody had already caught the strangler before I got to him. She was pleased.

I was working on Blaine's homework with him tonight, and we were working on shapes. One of his shapes was a "hexagon." When we got to that one and I pointed at it, he said, Sexagon! And he said , Sexagon every time! Then he was telling me that I was making supper like a pattern because I kept doing the same thing. The he said, Because Mrs. Murphy was teaching us patterns today. First there's a boat, then a fish, then a sail-a-boat. Fish, boat, sail-a-boat. Fish, boat, sail-a-boat.

They are growing up SSSOOO fast, and I know these things will go away. Like Kylee's to-got-for (forgot to), Had-Dad (Dad Dad), and becited (excited), and Blaine's fouy (four), and hectacolla (helicopter), and Max (which deserves another blog all to itself). I'm going to document, document, document!

1 comment:

Christy M.+ said...

Too Cute!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...