8/23/12

Cooking...or Fishing...with Zac Brown

So I'm sitting in my office, working away, and I get this text:

OMG! IT'S ZAC BROWN!!!!

So I'm texting them, telling them I WANT A COOKBOOK!! And my phone rings. Daddy Taylor. Hello? Hi, this is Zac Brown. My response, the genius that I am? SHUT UP!! Yup, that's what I said. Shut up.

I got to talk to him for a minute. He said he was "just hanging out, fishing" with Daddy and Dawn. I said, I want you to send me a cookbook! And I want you to sign it, With all my love to my favorite cook, Stephanie. He said, Can do.

YAY! Daddy and Dawn always run in to the coolest people. Kyle, too. I'm just a bump on a log with these people!! But now I've been on the phone with George Strait, Clay Walker, and Zac Brown because of Daddy. Umm...can we shoot for Chris Young next? Please!?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...