4/10/12

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday, we headed to church with Grandmommy

(there are no pictures of Grandmommy because she went to class to take care of her babies before we were dressed, and there are no pictures of Joey and I...well, I'm not sure why. But Blaine told me my Easter dress looked like a high school pink lady and was awful, so I'm taking that dress back. I didn't even take the tags off of it after that.), said goodbye to Grandmommy,

and headed home.

On our way home, we stopped to visit with Pops and Dawn. They had gone to Ruidoso for the weekend, and we were so excited to see them.

The visit was way too short, but so much better than nothing!! We hope they come and visit soon!!

Our Easter was full of family, just as it should be.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...