3/14/11

Pecos in Pictures

Kylee and I spent the weekend at the Comfort Suites in Pecos with Dad Dad, Mom Mom, Kyle, Myra, a little bit of Michael, Kellie, McKenzie, Doak, Andrea, Gavin, Faith, Brodie, and even an appearance by Granny.

Blaine had a tball game, which he was given the option to miss but wouldn't, so he and Joey stayed home. They were going to come after the game, but after talking about it, decided they wouldn't be in Pecos long enough to make the trip worth it. I hear they had a great boys weekend. I'm told they went to a hockey game Friday night, and then on Saturday, they did Blaine's game, a little laser tag, and some roller skating at Roller Bomb. Sunday was Joey's softball game at the park. I'm not sure what all went on, but I do know when I got home, that boy was fIltHy and had not brushed his teeth since I left. I tried to take a picture of his hands last night before his bath because they were literally black, but he wouldn't let me. This,however is what the bathtub looked like when he got out. I'm glad they enjoyed it.

Back to our weekend. Some posts are done more justice by fewer words and more pictures. This is one of them.
There was lots of swimming
Lots of eating
Lots of visiting A little time at the park with lots of pictures And lots and lots of lovin! Brodie did a little showin off

and the girls decided, just in case they were rich and famous somebday, they would leave housekeeping their autographs.
It didn't even feel like we were in Pecos!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...