8/7/10

How Quickly We Forget

We I forget things so quickly, which is one of the reasons I started this blog. I always think I will remember things forever, but let's face it...I don't, which is the exact reason for this post.

When I picked up Blaine on his first day of school, I forgot to mention the best part. When I looked at him, I realized his sock was a mess! It was hanging down and stringy. When I asked him what happened, he very innocently looked up at me and said, "I cut it with my scissors." I could tell just by the way he said it, he didn't see anything wrong with what he'd done.

I quickly established that if he did it again, I would take money out of his piggy bank to replace his socks. I tried to take a pictures, but he did NOT want me to do that. He said, "You put everything I do on your Classic Cuties!" He doesn't realize I don't need a picture to do it. I just prefer one!

1 comment:

mbc said...

So glad you went ahead and wrote this down. The title sums it up perfectly. If only I'd written all the things down I said I would (or posted them)!

Good Job Mama!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...