6/29/12

America's Next Top Performer

Last night I sat on the couch just to be near my boy, who has spent the last two nights at Mom Mom and Dad Dad's. I feel like I haven't seen him all summer! His sister either, but, once again, she stayed at Mom Mom and Dad Dad's. They are staying home this weekend. I don't care what they want to do. They are staying with me, both of them, wherever I am, they will be. Period. Sorry. I digress.

So I was sitting on the couch next to my boy as he watched kids on YouTube sing the same song over and over and over again. The next thing I knew, he asked me if he recorded himself, if I would put it on YouTube for him. Sure. Why not?

Y'all, I have watched these videos he made as many times as he watched the same song by different kids. And laughed. A lot. I am not discounting Blaine's talent. But the boy makes me laugh. His personality is so great, and not just 'cause I'm his mom.

If you get a chance, instead of just watching these here, actually go to YouTube and hit like. He says he's going to be checking how many likes and dislikes he gets.

Don't you just love him? I mean, how could you not. Watch out, Justin Bieber! You've got competition!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...