1/7/12

Kell Bell

Our time with Kellie was so much fun. As much as I worried about them growing up, as the girls grow into young ladies, I enjoy them as much when they were this size.
I let them have the master bedroom for the clubhouse (mentioned in the Ruidoso post), the big bathroom with the bigger bathtub (pictures inappropriate), and the big cozy bed.
In case y'all didn't know, I'm the coolest Aunt/Mom.

There were times when Blaine felt a little left out with these two, but for the most part, they did well. They were loud and wild and played a lot of grab ass, but they had fun, and I loved having her.


The girls were obsessed with Blaine's boxer briefs, and we ended up having to go buy them some of their own. It was mainly Kellie, you know, but she is not a girlie girl (her words). Personally, I thought they looked just as girlie in beautiful in boys' underwear as they ever had.


Joey took them all ice skating the night before we took her back to her parents.
We had a great time with Kell Bell and can't wait for her to come back!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...