10/15/11

What's Wrong With This Picture?

Both kids played a little game of "what's wrong with this picture" with me this week.

Because they are on intersession, Kylee has spent a lot of the week with Mom Mom working on her science fair project, or so I thought. While I was at work, doing what I was supposed to be doing, I started receiving these texts.

What's wrong with this picture? Because it sure doesn't look like working on a science fair project to me!

Thursday night during Blaine's baseball game, I look up to find another child at second base. I look to short stop. Nope, not there either.

What's wrong with this picture? Because it sure doesn't look like the position my son plays!





P.S. The science fair project is done and amazing. More to come on that.
Joey is thinking he needs Blaine at catcher when we move up to kid-pitch. More to come on that, too, I am quite sure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...