10/4/11

Homework Robot

Blaine came home and had a project to create an invention that would help the world. He had to create it and build it. He pulled all his Leg0s out and started building. He asked me for help, but, I mean, really, I can't build! This was a total Daddy project.

So when he starts explaning it to Joey, Joey said, Tell me what an invention is. Blaine said, It's something you make up that will make the world better, so you get it 'plummished.' (published)

What makes the world better? A robot that does your homework!What could be better than that?! And ALL the kids would buy it! It would bring at LEAST a hundred bucks! Maybe even a thousand!

I tried to get him to 'present' it to me, but he wouldn't because, 'that's not part of the homework.'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...