9/6/11

So There

Kylee is learning about heritage in Social Studies. I don't even know our heritage. I mean, I think know there's some Indian in there somewhere. We called Pops, but he thought knew exactly what I thought knew. There's definitely Indian. I guess I'm gonna have to make some different phone calls. (Grandmommy, get busy with the research!) Some boy said in class today that there's no way Kylee has any heritage; she's way too white. I mean, really, the girl is white, but we have heritage! So there.
(Right, Grandmommy?)

I hate sight words. One of Blaine's sight words this week is 'usually'. He has always said lusually. Now I have to correct him. I hate it. First hectacolla; now lusually. When marote (remote) is a sight word, I refuse to fix it. Get used to it, teachers! I won't I won't I won't correct marote. So there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...