9/21/09

Not me!



I did not let my 10 year old sit in the front seat with me since we weren't going very far.

And I certainly did not allow my 5-year old to have a lollipop after his breakfast of sugar-filled donuts.

I did not spend way too much money at Hobby Lobby and justify it because everything I bought was on sale.

I did not put on a jacket in the heat just so I could run to the grocery store with no bra on.

I did not offer my daughter $20 to clear out all the toys from her room she no longer plays with so we could give them away.

And I did not sleep late while my daughter had a pb&j and chips for breakfast to let Mommy sleep.

1 comment:

Heather Green said...

am reading your blog. it's the very first blog i've had the opportunity to read. VERY CUTE!
good for you. you always were a creative little bug.
-h

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...