9/17/09

Kids' Trip with Papa and Nana...update

When the kids were going with Papa and Nana to go see Aunt Jackie, I decided to buy Kylee a little digital camera for her to take. It was, I admit, a selfish move because....well, I wanted pictures of their trip! When they got back, I was so excited to get them uploaded so I could see Aunt Jackie and her husband, Joey, and maybe even Freedom and Zen. I wanted to see pictures of the kids with Papa and Nana, and they're exciting adventures at the aquarium and state fair. Well, I got PART of my wish. This is what I got:

This is her view of her state fair trip:
The dogs

A girl we don't even know riding a bull

And lots and LOTS of fish at the aquarium (these are two of, literally, about 100)



She did get some good pictures of Blaine. For example:

And even one of Blaine and Papa

And I'll admit, she even got some good ones of the landscape


and even one of herself.


I was only disappointed because I really wanted to see people. We don't get to see Aunt Jackie and Uncle Joey much, and this was really their first trip with Papa and Nana. I don't want at all to negate what she took in her 144 pictures of their trip. She took some good pictures. I just wanted to see the PEOPLE.

To my relief, Nana sent me some pictures today.






I ended up getting more than I could have asked for, the best of BOTH worlds, if you will. I got to see Jackie and Joey and the kids with their grandparents, AND I got to see the trip through my creative, inventive, exciting, and precious 10 year old's eyes.



1 comment:

mbc said...

Love the new look! I haven't been around for a while, but hopefully I'm back! So glad Kylee had the opportunity to take her own pics, but thankfully Nana was backup to perfection! whew!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...