4/23/09

It's that word again!!!

Shit. That's the word. I've GOT to quit saying it! I have improved my language so much in the last five years, but that one....well, I guess it's just hereditary. Since Granny K said it, it must not be a cuss word....right? Evidentally, my children feel the same way. (see previous blog Pick Your Battles).

Anyway, we went to Coldwater Creek to get Joey's mom a birthday present. Blaine was riding on Joey's shoulders, holding a Happy Meal toy. He dropped it, and in the middle of Coldwater Creek, he says, in his 'outside' voice, "Aww, shit!" Joey says, "Blaine, what did you say?" Blaine says, again, "Aww, shit!" Joey says, "Blaine, did you mean shoot." "Nope. I said shit. Why? Is that a bad word or someping?"

THEN we took the kids to see 17 Again (NO! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS PG-13 until I started seeing things that made me wonder, so I checked my ticket). When the movie was over, Joey asked Blaine, "What'd you think of all that kissing?" Blaine said, "I thought it was a bunch of crap!"

SHIT!!!! What's up with these words?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...