4/22/09

Easter Extravaganza

Okay. I know it's 10 days after Easter, but I've been really busy working on a Mother's Day gift. I can't say what it is because my Mom reads this blog, but it had to be finished by yesterday for free shipping (and we all know how I am about paying for shipping), so every spare moment I have had the last 10 days has been spent finishing this project. I finished it last night in the nick of time for free shipping, so now I'm free to catch up on whatever else in my life needs to be done.

We went to Clovis for our annual Easter with Grandmommy. As usual, it was Easter in the Artic, so if you notice on Easter Sunday in the pictures Kylee and I are in jeans, well, it was just too darn cold to wear our dresses and cute sandals. One of these days I'm going to learn just to get cute Easter-colored parkas! It's ridiculous. Oh, well, I'll just be happy it didn't snow and remember the reason we celebrate Easter. Up from the grave he arose, with a mighty trimph over his foes......












And now just a couple of pictures I thought you needed to see. This first one is just so sweet. Kylee was teaching Blaine how to play a game.



And the last one is just of Blaine, who was riding his scooter at Dad Dad and Mom Mom's house and ate the concrete. His lip got way worse before it got better, but when his Daddy told him Mommy was gonna flip and the boys at teeball thought it looked cool, it was all good!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...