2/18/09

Valentine's Week - The reunion


I found these really cute personalized t-shirts I wanted to order for the kids for Valentine's Day. I was talking to Kylee about it, and I told her I was going to put Kissable Kylee on hers but I needed ideas for Blaine's. She said she didn't care about Blaine's, but she wanted TLC 4 Dad Dad on hers. (See they have this thing about how she always has to give him TLC) So I told Blaine, and he said that girls give to boys and boys give to girls on Valentine's so he needed one for Mom Mom. They were so excited about it! But, of course, that's when MD Anderson scheduled Dan to be there, so we had to wait until he got back. These kids wouldn't EVEN wear them on the 14th, even though I told them I would wash them before Mom Mom and Dad Dad got home. Forget it!!! They were waiting. So the reunion was one of MUCH anticipation. The people at the airport around us while we were waiting for them even got in on it. These kids were excited now!!

So now everybody is home and safe, and I'll be honest and tell you I'm excited about it as anybody.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...