2/23/09

Stay tuned..

Kylee had an action-packed Friday night with her first real GROWN UP dance competion that ranged from elementary school all the way to seniors in high school. She and her company did an AWESOME job! They didn't place, but we are still very proud of them. I will be posting the video and pictures (with her precious face messed up with make up that made her look 17 and GORGEOUS!) this afternoon when I get them loaded.

I went to Midland this weekend just to get away and hang out with four of my favorite people (Randa, Ryan, Daddy, and Dawn), which is why the delay in the pictures. I do have this one because I didn't take it, so it was emailed to me. It was a wonderful weekend, a real attitude adjustment, and I'm going to have to do it more often.



When I got home, Blaine was telling me how wonderful it was while I was gone because he got to play on the computer WHENEVER he wanted, watch TV WHENEVER he wanted, and eat WHATEVER he wanted. I said, "Maybe I should go away more often." He said, "Yeah, maybe with Mom Mom because she probably wants to see you, but I don't."
It might have hurt my feelings if he weren't so loving towards me when I got back.

Kylee spent the weekend with Lindsey, her best friend, who just bought a new house. When she came home, we were talking about her new house and how big it was, etc. She told me the house was huge, even though it was just one story. I asked her if Lindsey's room was big. She said it was. I asked her if it was bigger than her room, and she said, "Mom, how can I know with all this stuff in here?" Like we are storing stuff in her room or something that's not hers. I said, "If you feel that way, maybe you should clean this room out and give me the toys you don't want anymore." She said, "I want all of it!" Of course she does!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...