2/5/09

Pay attention!

This morning on the way to school, Kylee put in a CD (for Blaine, of course, because she's WAAAYY to grown up to listen to it anymore) that she got when she was little. It's a Veggie Tales CD that is personalized with her name. They both love it! So we drop Kylee off at school, and Blaine and I are on our way to Terry's, CD still playing. The CD says, Ok, Kylee.....blah blah blah. Blaine says, "She's not in the car anymore, people!" HA! We keep listening, and in a minute they say her name again. Blaine says, "UGGHH! I already told you she got out! She's not in the car!" :D

The book fair is at Kylee's school this week, and my mother bought her a Guiness Book of World Records book. I can't remember exactly what the University of California at Los Angeles won, but she was telling my mom and Dan about it. She didn't say U-C-L-A with the letters. She sounded it out and said UCLA (uk-la). Nobody correct her. :D

We are headed to Annie the Musical at the Plaza theater Sunday. I will post pictures next week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...