2/10/09

Allergies, Annie, and Awards

What a weekend! Mom and I went to Beth Moore Friday and Saturday, which was FABULOUS! If you get a chance, spend the money!



Saturday evening, Kylee ate a Jolly Rancher and decided it was so sweet that she needed some potato chips to wash it down. After she ate a few chips, she told me the inside of her lip hurt. I figured she had just cut herself with one of the chips and some salt had gotten in it, so I sent her upstairs to get a wash rag to put on it. This, of course, was just to make her feel like I was doing something, I didn't know what else to do. She came back downstairs and pulled the washrag off her lip to tell me something, and her lip was HUGE!!! I still haven't figured out what she had a reaction to, but it was something! She'd kill me if she knew I was posting this picture, but.....

I suck as a mother..hehe


Blaine had his tee ball banquet that we have been waiting for since December on Sunday. Of course, we also had Annie tickets for the same day, exact same time, so we missed most of it. He did get by in time to get his trophy (and his Dad got one too for coaching!) and his pictures. Here's a picture of Blaine, Coach Perez, and Coach Daddy.




If Annie the musical comes through where you are, it is fabulous. I've heard my kids sing hard-knock life 750 times since Sunday. On the way to Terry's this morning, Blaine told me, "Mommy, yesterday we were listening to the Annie CD at Terry's (who, by the way went with us, since DadDad and MomMom couldn't go), and me and my friends played like Terry's house was an octopus." I said, "An octopus?"
"Yes, Mom, where the girls who don't have parents live." hehe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...