6/13/09

Rated PG-13

It was a long, fun weekend with lots of Blaine and Kylee-isms!

The kids were so sweet Saturday morning and let Joey and I sleep "late"....until 8. Kylee even "made Blaine breakfast". They had Pop-Tarts.

Then Blaine wanted to draw on the sidewalk with his chalk, so he asked Diddy to go with him. She, of course, had to top him, so she went upstairs and got the sidewalk PAINT the Dawn bought them. Joey HATES the sidewalk painted, and they really doosied (is that a word?) it up! Thank God we're not all about anonymity (I know that's a word, just glad I get to type it and not say it!).




Then Kylee headed for her dance company try-outs, which, of course, she made. After we dropped her off, Blaine was upset with me because I told him he needed to take a nap before Jack's birthday party. He yelled at me, and, of course, got in trouble. So he says to me, "That's it! I'm moving to another house if you can't be nice to me!" I asked him where he was moving to, and he told me Gus' house. (the neighbor who has three teenage boys who treat Blaine like one of them.) I just dropped it. Later, after we got to Jack's party and he wanted something from me, he came and crawled in my lap and told me he was "tricking" me and that he wasn't leaving because he loved me so "good". Then he asked for money. Of course!

As we leave Target with the present, I notice the tag on the gift bag is missing. So I say, "The stupid tag is missing!" And Joey says, "Shit!" (Yes, it's that word again!!!) Anyway, Kylee says, "Y'all's life is rated PG-13..seriously!"

We went to the birthday party, had great fun and stayed after the party to bowl with the Hayes. We also were talked into buying Miley Cyrus tickets in Phoenix in September, so we're off to do that in the fall! Lord help us!

The birthday boy!

Blaine

The gurls

Batgirl! hehe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...