5/15/09

Take me out to the ball game



Blaine's t-ball coach treated us to a night at the Diablos last night. The kids had a BLAST! Of course, they didn't watch the game much, but it was fun for them just to play and be at the ballpark. I have NO idea why there's a chicken there, but they love him, too.




After the game, one of the players (from the opposing team..oh, well) gave Blaine a game bat, and several of the players put "autographies" on it. Then the kids got to run the bases on the field before the fireworks show.



Kylee watching the fireworks

Blaine watching the fireworks


Mommy is looking forward to a t-ball-less, low-key weekend. Kylee has a long day at dance tomorrow on the weekend before the big recital, but I do NOT have to be there! I will do laundry, cook, and lay my butt on the couch!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...