2/15/12

We Now Return to our Regularly Scheduled Blogging

I'm going to completely ignore that it is the day after Valentine's Day, of which I have not blogged about, and go right back to the weekend before Valentine's Day. You know, like the first weekend in February. I'm also going to blame this late posting on my mother. You know, like I'm a teenager. Because I was waiting on some pictures we took on her camera the first weekend of February.

Doak and his family came to visit that first weekend in February. Andrea was going to run in a marathon, but her siatic nerve is giving her problems. The doc said no more running until the end of March, but they came anyway. Since Courtney is living with them now, she came too (yay!), and they stopped in Pecos and brought Harrison, too.

It was a relaxing weekend! We went and watched Blaine's basketball game.

We girls went shopping and acted silly.
There were LOTS of iPads!
Hugs
Kisses
And the obligatory family pic
Kylee even made belated cupcakes, Tommy, of course, for a certain two-year old.
He was pretty excited!

Like I said, it was a laid back, relaxing weekend, but so enjoyable!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...