2/16/12

Home Valentine's

Kylee's valentine

Blaine's valentine

Daddy's Valentine



Mommy's Valentine


Kylee has a true St. Valentine's heart. This year she got all three of us a present from her, without any of us knowing about it. If you look at Blaine's picture, the white box is from his Didi (which, in a side not, I have been informed recently that I have been spelling that wrong since the poor boy could speak. It is not Diddy. It is Didi). He always wants her Pictionary Man game that she has, so for Valentine's Day, she wrapped it up and gave it to him. For her Daddy, she bought from the kids selling stuff at school a heart with two little monkeys hugging. (in her pictures) He calls her Monkey. How appropriate they both got each other monkeys. For me, she made me a paper rose bouquet, which she put in a vase with a note.

Valentine's day is my least favorite holiday. In fact, I think it's a Hallmark/flower shop fabricated holiday to bring in profits. But that girl, she puts me in the spirit!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...