5/11/11

Mother's Day 13


(Finally, I know!)

I woke up (late..yay!) to hugs, kisses, cards, special treats made at school, and a "hurry up and come downstairs for your present!" Blaine made me a catch-all. He knows his Mommy so well. Can NEVER have too many catch-alls!!
Then I went outside to get exactly what I wanted,even though when I told Blaine it's what I wanted, he told me he was not buying it for me. I love it!

Then we went to MY Mom'sfor lunch. It was so so so good! (I know. So wrong that MY mom cooked ME lunch on HER Mother's Day, but that's how it happened!) When we got there, I had another present waiting for me. Kylee, Cake Boss Jr., had made me thisIsn't it great!?! The picture just doesn't do it justice. It's a purse cake with money in the purse. I'm told the money was added last minute because during the night, the purse kinda cracked. I think it's amazing and a perfect touch!!

Don't worry. Even though my mom made ME lunch, I did get her something. Well, Kyle and I did. Since both of us love our Keurig, we decided she would, too.I think we scored. Now she's just gotta find the coffee she loves. No doubt she will. I also gave her these guyswhich I'm pretty sure scores me huge points! I may have scored a few with this, too.

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my step-mom, my grandmothers, and my mommy friends. And thank you to my Kylee and Blaine for making me a mommy. I love love love being your Mommy!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...