5/13/11

Happy Birthday, Dad Dad!!

This is my 393rd blog post. I only tell you that because yesterday, on one of the few days it's important to get the post done that day, Blogger was down for the first time in my 393 posts. I tried all day yesterday to get on for his birthday post, and it was down. It just came back up in the last ten minutes. How do I know? Because I've tried every ten minutes today (when I wasn't in court) to get on to post. I just got on. That's how I know. So, here it is, a day late posting, but I was on time in my mind!

Happy Birthday, Dan!!!!

We took him to dinner atwhere the kids gave him his annual coffe cupand had their usual big browniedesert. At Texas Roadhouse, they put you on a saddle for your birthday and sing. Dad Dad wasn't up for getting on the saddle, so Kylee did it for him.
As we were leaving, I wanted my picture with this man who literally made my life a better one.
We love you, Dad Dad!! Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...