5/3/10

Strep Sucks

Kylee has strep. She's been really sick! She came home Thursday saying she didn't feel well, then got chills, fever, and headache. Friday morning she was complaining of a sore throat. I called the doctor, but he wanted to keep her out of his office if he could. He said he was only really concerned about the sore throat, but Kylee said that it wasn't really that bad, just a little.

Though we cancelled the camping trip, the rest of the family got rained out. So they headed to Kyle's house for the rest of the weekend. I told Kylee if she felt up to it, we could go there since we wouldn't be outside. I told her to get in the bath and then we would see how she felt. Awful. That's how she felt. We didn't go. She stayed just like this the entire weekend. Without a shirt. I don't know why.

This morning I took her to the doctor, and it's strep. She's got some good meds and is now on her way to recovery.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...