10/13/12

She Drives

Kylee had an orthodontist appointment Wednesday, so she skipped going to work with me, as she's done every day we were actually in town on intercession. After her ortho appointment, the boys 'convinced' her to go to the farm with them.

She's growing up so fast, and we've been talking to her about learning to drive. Joey and I both could drive by her age. You know, because we're so country and she's so city, her words. She hates driving my car because she says it goes too fast on just a little push of the accelerator. So Joey put her on the Gator. Evidentally she loved it!

And was totally not afraid.

So after a little practice, she got behind the wheel of Joey's truck.

The best part? She sent me a text with this picture,
telling me SHE is now in control of the radio!

She's gonna be driving in town in her own car with a driver's license before I know it! She better not be taking any pictures then!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...