1/25/11

If I Could Turn Back Time...

If I could find a way....I'd bring back that LITTLE girl! She doesn't have to be a baby. She can still be a girly girl, grown up enough to wear pantyhose. Like thisone! She can still sunbathe like the big girls, but like thisone! She can even still be a dancer, like thisone! I just don't want this tween dancer, who is growing up so fast and who tried out for the SENIOR dance company and got thisfeedback from the judges. I'm not complaining that they think my girl is great! I KNOW she's great!! But you see that Y that is circled at the top of the page? You know what that means? That means Yes. My BABY is in the SENIOR jazz company!!

One day last week, after I had been sick for a few days, she tells me on our way out the door, "Mom, I'm not taking my instrument to school today." She only has band every other day, so I thought nothing of her statement. I did say, "Will you get in trouble?" She said, "Well, no." Okay. Moving on. No big deal. When I got out of court that afternoon, there was a message on phone. "Mom, don't worry about this message. They are making me call you because I didn't bring Taleah (her trumpet). They want to see if somebody can bring it to me. Please don't call Dad Dad or anything to bring it to me. I don't feel like blowing today. Just ignore this message. Love ya! Bye."

Since when is she old enough to make these decisions?

If I could turn back time...she would NOT be this big!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...