1/10/11

Grades and Resolutions

Kylee's report card

Blaine's report card

You can click on these to make them bigger. The first column is the first nine weeks grades. The second column is the second nine weeks grades, and the third column is the semester grade.

This last paper is one that was sent home in Blaine's backpack today.I had him read it to me. It says:
Blaine Onick
January 3, 2011
My new year's resolution is to be better at telling the truth so I won't get a spanking. (the next litte ca thingy should have been erased) I do get (forgot to write something there) but what I all was new. My dad loves me and my mom, too. I love them, too. They give love and kisses. I like when they do it. Later they do that. My dad asks, Do you want to play catch? (Then on the back that I didn't scan, it says) I like it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...