11/7/11

That Amazing Tooth Fairy

Blaine's front tooth finally fell out...well, it was knocked out by his knee coming down the slide, but whatever works, right? I, for one, was sick of looking at it dangling out of his mouth but not being allowed to touch it,though I will admit it's a little weird now looking at that gaping hole.

With the time change yesterday, we were all sleepy before bedtime, and everybody but Joey fell asleep in random places. This morning about 5, Blaine comes running into my room bawling because he forgot to put his tooth under his pillow for the tooth fairy, and she didn't come. I told him we would go get it right then and maybe if he went back to sleep, she would still come, and if she didn't, we would try again tonight. The next time I saw him, thisis what he looked like. She came!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...