8/22/11

Loaded Questions

I love that Blaine is old enough to play more games with us now, that include writing down answers. Friday night, after Five Guys burgers, we played Loaded Questions with Dad Dad and Mom Mom. When it was his turn to read the answers aloud, at first I tried to help him. I quickly realized he did not need my help. My baby can read!

One of the questions I picked was, What is your favorite thing? Kylee, of course, put CAKE! I told Blaine not to put baseball because everybody would know it was him. He said, "Yeah, I know. That's why I wrote, 'B', but then marked it out." When we read the answers, he had written, 'Watching my dad play softball.' You know, 'cause none of us would know that was him. Another question was, What was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you? Blaine wrote, 'Poop'. Then when the answers were read, he leaned over to me and whispered, "You know, like when I was one and went in my pants." Dad Dad picked the question, What is something you always wondered about. Blaine wrote, Why is your moustache so big?

But the kids were not the only ones with funny answers. Kylee asked, If you were a WWE wrestler, what would your name be? Dad Dad's answer had Joey and I both rolling. His answer? Gonad the Barbarian.

I can't wait to play again, to watch my boy read and write so well, and to laugh at kids and adult answers alike!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...