8/4/11

A Dancing Football Player?

My dancing queenhas been invited to be the manager for the 7th grade football team. Yes, it seems odd to me, too, but the football coach, who also happens to be Kylee's PE teacher thinks she would be perfect for the job. Her Daddy strongly disagrees. I, on the other hand, want to encourage her to do whatever her little heart desires in the things I can let her choose.

She chooses no. She may have considered it, but when I told her she was not taking seven dance classes AND managing the football team, that consideration flew right out the window. I told her she didn't have to quit dance, but she had to reduce her classes. Not even a thought in her pretty little head as to what to do. No managing the team. Now she doesn't even want to play volleyball.

I guess there will be no members of the Onick family on a football team...at least not anytime soon. I am so flattered, though, that of all the 7th graders, the coach wanted her. Another proud Mommy moment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...