9/1/11

Bully Beware Part II

Sorry about the slow update on the bully. Daddy had back surgery in Dallas, so I've been up there vying for daughter of the year. More on that to come.

Right after I typed Part I, Mr. Garcia text Joey just to see what was up, and Joey told him about our bully situation. He immediately wanted to know why this was the first he had heard of it. Come to find out, he's the head of the committee against bullying at Blaine's school. Well, who knew there was such a thing?! Anyway, he said he would "handle it" and that there would be no problem. He also told Joey there was no need for him to go to the school Monday morning, just to let him handle it.

Later when we were explaining to Blaine why Joey wasn't going to the school Monday, he said, "Oh, it's okay. Julian asked me Friday if we could be friends. I don't want to be his friend, so at first I said no. But then I decided I would try it." That seemed to make Blaine feel much better.

I'm not sure what all happened, but Blaine said Mr. Garcia called him out of class Monday and talked to him about it. Now things are all better, and Blaine is back to himself.

Yay! I hope that's all I ever have to say about that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...